Archive for June, 2010
Many times we have furniture that over time the wood is damaged and stained, here are some tips to make the bare wood and then choose to give or simply let it color your natural color. With this procedure, your furniture is like new, just follow the instructions we give you:
You must pass remover with a brush over the entire surface of the wood that you want to clean, then let rest for 5-10 minutes depending on product directions, you can choose different types so read the instructions first.
To remove the paint, rub the wood chip medium and let dry for 5 minutes. We will use a sanding with sandpaper No. 120 to leave the surface smooth. Then to protect the wood take 3 or more hands of paste wax, let dry and buff with a soft cloth.
There are many ways to decorate your bedroom, but will have to go with your style and here are some tips, also departs from the traditional and you will have a place where your dreams will benefit.
The personalized rooms are the most comfortable and livable. You can choose to hang paintings that match your bedspread or carpet you choose to. You can expand the size of the bedroom sensory placing mirrors strategically.
Make the space more wild or romantic choosing one flower or a plant for decoration. You can also drop frames with photographs of loved ones and lamps on the tables.
Here are some helpful hints for the design of the windows:
* There should be many windows. The proportion of three windows per door is sufficient.
* Windows should not occupy the entire wall of the room. The best configuration is that only two walls with windows. When there are many, you can lose wealth and income to cancel the entry.
If you want your wardrobe and your clothes will always have a clean smell of paraffin tablets buy two and use six drops of oil of bitter almonds in a bucket bath.
When completely undone remove from heat and cool when you start adding the oil look. Mix well and put the liquid distributed in small pans for your wardrobe.
We can also make the mixture with the oil and cinnamon, that will give you a very rich scent that you can then package and perfuming your closet soaking in a strip of paper taking into account not stain clothing, then evaporates.
Another little trick to scent your wardrobe is placed inside a tangerine pierced with cloves.
- The entrance of a house or office should be comprehensive, clean and inviting. You should never be blocked by objects, decorations or large containers.
- In an office, the seats should be located so that you can see the front door. The beds should follow this same rule, if it is a bedroom.
- The offices of the principals in a company must be located in the area of power of the office, or at the very end. They should be easily accessible and create a climate of unity to work for a goal.
- The bathroom doors must remain closed and toilet lids down, to prevent the escape of opportunities.
- It is not advisable to sleep or work under beams or shelves.
- The dried plants or poor have lost their vitality, so it will be thrown out.
- We have to avoid the ends and corners, and so targeting aggressive prosecution or unconscious level.
- The five elements (Water, Fire, Wood, Earth and Metal) must be present in the decoration of home or office.
- The corridors and hallways that are devoid of natural light have to be profusely illuminated by artificial light.
- Do not wear one of Feng Shui principles in isolation, ie should not paint the door red if the rest of the decoration is done in accordance with the rest of Eastern principles.
- It should be borne in mind that the natural development, desire and love for life will bring the results of this ritual are favorable.